SPRING SERIES 2011
NOTICE OF RACE
Dallas Corinthian Yacht Club invites you to participate in the Spring Series Regatta to be held on the following dates on Lewisville Lake, Oak Point, Texas:
- Saturday February 26, Spring Series #1, #2
- Saturday March 12th, Spring Series #3, #4
- Saturday March 26th Spring Series #5, #6
- Saturday, April 23rd, Spring Series #7, #8
The Regatta will be governed by the current Racing Rules of Sailing, except as modified by the Sailing Instructions.
Entries and Eligibility
This regatta is open to all sailors.
Two races are planned for each race date. Fleets will be determined by Race Committee based on the number and type boats that register for the Regatta. Competitors may declare spinnaker or non-spinnaker in each fleet. All entrants will have a PHRF rating assigned by the Race Committee. All declarations on the entry form shall remain in effect for all races in the Series. See the “PHRF Chart” under the “Racing” tab on the website for the PHRF adjustments.
Registration fee is $30. Registration must be submitted electronically through the on-line registration form, prior to the first race day (February 26).
Saturday, February 26th
12:00 Noon Skippers meeting in downstairs area of DCYC Clubhouse. Get Sailing Instructions.
1:00 pm First Signal Race #1, additional race to follow
For the other races:
1:00 pm First Signal for the first race of the day, additional race to follow
April 23 Award ceremony, after the races.
Hot Dogs served on each race day, after the races.
- By registering for this event I agree to be bound by the Racing Rules of Sailing and by all other rules that govern this event. By participating in the event, each boat owner, skipper and crew agrees to sail and use DCYC's facilities at his or her own risk. And to the fulledst extent permiitted under Texas law each boat owner, skipper and crew unconditionally and irrivocably releases and discharges Dallas Corinthian Yacht Club, Dallas Corinthian Education Fund, their officers, Board of Governors and Directors and agents and all other persons who assist in maintaining equipment or organizing and conducting races from all claims and legal liablity for personal injury, property damages or death incurred in connection with the Regatta and caused by negligence,
Print name: ____________________